Moving right along ...
For the Sewing Workshop (Advanced) I decided to show a dress. One piece to hang up - easy in many respects. I decided on McCall's 5847 - in linen.
Jane's tip from a while back on using washaway stabilizer when making buttonholes. I even remembered to breath, at least in between buttonholes. All went well. No buttonholes needed to be ripped out.
I made the belt, which looks somehow much brighter in the picture than in real life - a bit of an afterthought, but without the belt, the dress is somewhat shapeless, and I really didn't want a plain sash - at least not in this fabric.
I do think that I'll make another version of this at some point - perhaps a sleeveless, shorter version.