Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Sunday outfit

Yesterday was definitely a bad face day.  I was scowling in every single picture.  Headless picture it is.

Oh, no - almost exactly the same outfit as back in September.  And the turtle neck is the same as just a few weeks ago.  These posts were supposed to show those items that hadn't been blogged before.  May-be I should rethink this.  Either I need to start digging a bit deeper in the closet, or I need better   planning on what to wear.  It's easy enough to just grab, dress and go.  Problem is - by end of season, I realize that I haven't worn so many items in my closet - not for any other reason than not taking the time to plan ahead.  And so in one way this exercise is a success.  I see that I repeat the same, or almost the same outfit all too easily.  Can't have all those other clothes feeling unwanted!
It may seem that I haven't been sewing.  Not so. Just a bit of a problem in finishing up - one does need buttons to close to be able to actually wear certain things.  A blouse, a skirt and a dress await those very necessary buttons.  Oh, and I finally started cutting a winter coat.  About time! 

1 comment:

  1. It's a very elegant outfit, so I can see why you would repeat it! I keep track of all my daily outfits and tally up how often I wear any piece each month, with a yearly summary at the end of the year. This not only has helped me to truly identify my "style" but has also helped me to give more wearing time to things that aren't getting as much love. It's worked very well for me, so it's been worth it :)

    ReplyDelete